Friday, April 20, 2012

My Brazillian Butt Lift workout came yesterday! After that and then Zumba in the afternoon I am sore! It came with a measuring tape in a week I'm gonna see if I see any results yet, since we dont have a scale at the house yet.
It also came with a 30-day supply of Shakeology, I had tried these once before at a friends, they are amazing! I got online to see how much they were per month and was so dissapointed to see they are $100+! Holy cow. They do taste delish and sound to be pretty good but Ill have to test that for myself over the month.


Last weekend when Gage got off work we made these little guys.



Breakfast Muffin Cups
makes 8 muffin cups
Ingredients
  • 1 can crescent rolls
  • 8 eggs
  • Cheese of your choice (We used white american because it was what we had)
  • Cooked bacon/sausage (I used bacon)
  • Butter or Non-stick cooking spray

Preheat oven to 350, Using butter or non-stick spray, grease muffin pan. Place one cresent roll triangle per muffin cup, spread to cover muffin cup as best as you can
Place your cheese of choice in each cup, Crack an egg over each cup (Or beat in bowl for a more scrambled egg effect) Sprinkle cooked bacon or sausage over top, Place in oven and cook for 15-18 minutes, let cool 10 minutes or so then enjoy :) !


No comments: