Monday, April 16, 2012

My photographer posted a couple sneak peek wedding pics this weekend.. I'm so beyond excited to see the rest! It takes a few weeks but she said she will post a few more along the way.

Over the week I saw The Hunger Games and 21 Jump Street. Both were really good! I did not read The Hunger Games book so I can't compare to that, but as a person who knew no background of the story I really enjoyed it. 21 Jump Street looked so corny in previews but I kept hearing how good it was and it has Channing in it so I figured it was worth a shot, me and Gage laughed the entire time!

On a fitness note, yesterday I bought the Brazillian Butt Lift workout! It should be in between Tuesday and Friday, so excited! I've done the workout a handful of times back home with a friend who had it, its actually pretty tough! I plan on posting about it as I go.

No comments: