Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Introduction post


New chapter in life, so I've decided to start a blog!

My name is Amber a little over a week ago, April 1st, 2012 (yes, April Fools Day) I married the love of my life, Gage

This is when he proposed to me after I got off the plane back in October

Few days after our wedding we packed my stuff and drove from our home Charleston, SC to Cape May New Jersey.. Gage is in the Coast Guard and was stationed here in October, we've been managing long distance for the past few months.

I'm a hair stylist and make up artist and currently a sit at home and be bored wife lol until I can get my liscense transferred to New Jersey. I plan on blogging about my day to day trials and tribulations of being a Carolina girl gone North.. of course hair make-up and fashion, and maybe a few recipes and crafts in between. It should be very interesting... New Jersey.. here I am.. lol o.o

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

Amber said...

followed :)