Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mturk.com & This Weekends Meal Plan

So since I just moved to New Jersey and am in the process of getting my cosmetology liscense transferred, I'm not working right now. I am possibly getting a job at comedy club as a cocktail waitress but I'll post more on that later!

So money is pretty tight this month because we have a few things going on:

  • We're moving to a new place June 1st so we had to pay a deposit and first months rent and the rent of the place we are living now.
  • Next week I'm going out for a bachelorette party in Atlantic City
  • The week after, I'm going home to Charleston for a week
  • Also we've been spending some money to outfit our new place,since the place we have now is furnished all of our stuff is boxed up in one of the bedrooms I'm so excited to move and finally unbox bridal shower and wedding gifts! But along with this we just purchased a couch for our place, a new comforter set, we plan on getting a kitchen table etc.
SO, the point I'm getting to is we're pretty broke! Lol So I was looking up some money making ideas online and came across https://www.mturk.com A site run by Amazon where you do HITS (Surveys, questionares, tasks) Which you are payed for and can have the money sent to your bank account or given as an Amazon credit. So I did a few tasks over the past few days.. I've made a whole whopping $4.28 tho a few of my tasks havnt been approved yet so I should be making a few more cents as soon as those go through lol. I DO NOT reccomend doing this if your trying to make money, if you are in between jobs and waiting for something and/or have free time to stare at computer screen for .05-.30 cent at average task.. Go for it. lol Seriously tho for the few dollars ive made I might could have found that in change in my car if I spent that time cleaning my car out.

On another note, me and Gage have been making meal plans for the week so we get everything we need in one grocery stop because we were literally going to the grocery store once a day ATLEAST for only a few items lol. So this weekend I'll be making a few pinterest recipes and some Micheal Symon wings I posted about a few posts back! I'll let you know how they turn on out on my next post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, would you like to follow each other?

Amber said...

Following you :)